News and Information

When looking for reliable news one of my first stops is the New York Times. It has a reputation for factual reporting and a lack of bias which I personally find really refreshing. With emerging social media and technology, the platform has also moved online which allowed for video and pictures within their story reports giving readers even more information. I would choose the New York Times over another news source due to their lack of bias.

https://images.app.goo.gl/N2ZAC6K3RF6XSb7H9


The Huffington Post is another source I find to be reliable and relevant when searching for news. I also find that they stick out whenever I’m looking to confirm if a story is actually accurate or true. I like the Huffington Post because it is easily accessible to everyone and they are considered reliable.

Daily Mail is a guilty pleasure of mine when it comes to news. Though, Daily Mail might not be as credible as the rest, they make themselves so easily accessed by the public and specifically younger generations. As someone who does not watch or keep up with the news at all, I find myself everyday scrolling through the Daily Mail due to its presence on Snapchat. This has made the news so entertaining for me. Though a lot of the stories are more pop culture-based they also add political and larger news as well and I find myself becoming slightly more educated in that department because of Daily Mail.


One account that I follow on Instagram and that I use as my personal informant on all things Hollywood and Pop Culture is E-News. I mostly use them only on Instagram but sometimes I do find myself using their website. I like E-News because I am passionate about pop culture and I have a better understanding of that type of news.


Lastly, the news platform I use is Twitter. I would say this is the one I use the least and is probably the least reliable. However, It can be great to see what big companies or people are directly tweeting. This can be political figures like Donald Trump or even celebrities like Taylor Swift. With Twitter, you are able to get the inside scoop to certain personal opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EOTO - APPLE IPHONE

CITIZEN JOURNALISM

EOTO - ECHO CHAMBER